ABOUT THIS PAINTING
The Hall of Supreme Harmony is the largest hall within the Forbidden City in Beijing, China. It is located at its central axis, behind the Gate of Supreme Harmony. Built above three levels of marble stone base, and surrounded by bronze incense burners, the Hall of Supreme Harmony is one of the largest wooden structures within China. It was the location where the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties hosted their enthronement and wedding ceremonies.
* Name: The Hall of Supreme Harmony
* Painter: Koby Feldmos
* Size: 67" x 34" (170 x 85 cm)
* Original handmade oil painting on canvas
* Style: Modern, Abstract
* Shipping: rolled in a tube
* Certification of Authenticity attached
* Express shipping 3-4 days worldwide
* 30 Days full money refund accepted
THIS PAINTING IS SOLD
Your painting will be created very similar in same style, color and size. After you order, I will start to create your painting within 5-6 days. I will finish it within 9-10 days. Then, I will send you an image of the painting for your acceptance. You can cancel the order and get a full money refund at any time.
ENTER THE SHOP
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery